The multipurpose 7281 TRANS CAL testing device can be used wherever there is a need to perform high-precision, on-site calibrations of sensing components used in equipment such as presses, torque tools or pressure-regulating systems.
Go to product
Our mobile high-precision calibrator and testing device is the smart, robust and traceable solution for your calibration requirements. With TRANS CAL 7281, you or our experts can perform mobile, on-site calibrations with high accuracy and without dismantling.
- Compatible sensors: Strain gage/standard signal ±5 V, ±10 V,
- potentiometric sensors
- Device test: strain gage simulator up to ±50 mV/V
- Easy configuration via burster TEDS
- Excellent linearity with an error of just ±0.001 %
- Storage of up to 16 measurement programs
- Data-logger for up to 30.000 measured values
- DAkkS/factory calibration certificate available for the instrument or the entire measurement chain including 8527 reference sensor (optional)
Precision force check of electrical, mechanical or hydraulic presses
- Maximum precision and traceability even under on-site conditions.
- Designed for industrial use also in harsh environments (excellent display backlighting, rugged case, battery- supplied amongst other features).
- OK/NOK evaluation of measurement values, data readout of actual values and evaluation results from the data logger using DigiCal software.
- Reference load cell in line with the flux of force ensures optimum comparative measurements in difficult-to-ac-cess locations. Sensor and device hardware can be checked separately.